My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Two weeks out

Two weeks out from Nationals and I'm pretty pleased.
The kids are looking great.
Both giving as good as they received here!
Neither going for blood, just a nice spirited training round.

Better to have them fight anyway. I'm having to fight them as an opponent they might meet, not as myself. I seem to get waaaay more beat up that way. Thanks go to Mushtaq for teaching her limb destructions!!!! We counted 8 on my arms after one round.

I'll be feeling younger again when this is over I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Steve!
All your work is paying off.
They look great and i'm impresssed to see them both working togeather.

Mike 'Bwana' Blackgrave said...

Ouch...I need oxygen just watching...ahh to be old and fat.