My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Monday, February 18, 2008

Nationals update

Quick update before we leave for the beach today and the airport later tonight.

Team Navadisha sweeps!

I took 1st in traditional Forms, Mariah took 1st in Forms, 2nd in single and 1st in a hard fought double stick and Cole manhandled and dominated his way to 1st in both single and doublestick divisions.
This was a great weekend of many memorable moments, too many to list.
I'll start trying tomorrow
:-)

5 comments:

Mike 'Bwana' Blackgrave said...

Kamusta & Congrats...well done brother...pass my congrats to the chipmunks as well..salamat

Bobbe Edmonds said...

STEVE!!! Way to rock the house!!!

Jay said...

rock on!

Steve Perry said...

Congratulations to you and the kids, Steve.

Terry said...

Way to go Steve!
I think that's awesome.
Congrats to all.