My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Demo time

Put on a weapons demo at the TKD dojo a week ago.
Trying to drum up some interest and introduce me to the larger group.
Once they meet you, the guy with the pointy stuff isn't quite so scary.
By all acounts went very well.
Did some Hapkido, Aikido, empty hand FMA, padded stick sparring and full contact sparring.
And Cole did an excellent job as assistant. Kept his ego in check.
It's getting out of hand at times but I suppose going into Nationals that's not necessarily a bad thing. We'll reign it in later if the tourney doesn't do it for me.






And this is my favorite picture, classic Navadisha form.


2 comments:

Mike 'Bwana' Blackgrave said...

Good work Steve...keep it up...Love the Navadisha feel..looks vaguely familiar..LOL...

steve-vh said...

Most definitely familiar!