My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bobbe's coming

I understand Bobbe is coming out for the Gathering again.
Not much time but I thought I should get him a gift.
But I'm looking for some help here.




I was thinking this looked pretty good for his ongoing job search.




But then I thought something that would get just a little more use like these coasters.


Again, knowing Bobbe's hi-tech leanings, can't go wrong with something on DVD
But ultimately, I'm leaning towards these soft and luxurious slippers.
Waddaya think?




5 comments:

Steve Perry said...

You could always get him a CD -- Best of the Bangles, or maybe George MIchael's Greatest Hits?

Madonna Sings Neil Diamond? Michael Jackson's Bad?
Cyndy Lauper ... ?

Bobbe Edmonds said...

Somebody...ANYBODY...Wanna tell me what in the name of the squid is going on here?

And that bit about insulting the 80's music...There's no need for that.

Do I shit on your absolute lack of ability to distinguish fine alcoholic beverages from pig's swill, Perry?

...Actually, yeah, I do.

Steve Perry said...

Thing is, Kid, there's pig swill, and then there is stale, Nazi pig swill, and we all know which you prefer ...

You right about not insulting 80's music. There is no need. That would be, ah, redundant ...

Jay said...

Steve-
Go with the shoes.

steve-vh said...

They're actually fluffy slippers.
More suited to Bobbe's life of leisure.