My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Friday, October 12, 2007

Homecoming


So here's Cole and his girlfriend Megan before the homecoming dance.


Cole turned 14 yesterday and is really becoming a nice young man. He has had more than his share of struggles as a kid (believe me, much harder than your average), adolescence has not been easy and it is so exciting seeing him turn into a nice young man destined for great things. Megan has been a nice effect on him too. He hasn't always been what I thought I wanted and he was my kryptonite as an FMA teacher but I love him to death. I couldn't be prouder. Happy Birthday Cole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how time fly's by , It seems like yesterday when we meet you guys and the kids were soooo much smaller.
It's very nice to see how he is happy and growwing into a nice young man!CONGRATS!
Also great job on the blog. I too like the art work as well.