My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big Bang

If your watch Big Bang Theory, something I didn't do until recently, you might catch the vanity cards from Chuck Lorre productions that flash up for about 1second at the end.

Too much about this one is sadly true. Not most but enough.

http://www.chucklorre.com/index-bbt.php?p=280


And this from # 184 is spot on:
"Don't hug men while shaking their hand. Enough already with that. The shake/hug (shug?) is probably something Roman guys did when their empire was in decline."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.
I will do my best and have fun too.
We will try our best to capture all the action.
Your right I am usually filming or taking pictures so we will be handing the cameras around this time to get as much on tape as we can.
We are here in S.F. today and enjoying the 70 deg. and sunny weather!!
Thanks again for your words of encouragement, support and help.
I will pass along your regards to all....you will be missed.

Randy