My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Monday, October 26, 2009

tagged

OK, Mushtaq tagged me so I get to play along.

Five random things I love (in no particular order).

5. Michigan weather - If you don't like it, wait 5 minutes, it'll change. I was mentioning this last week. Yeah, Michigan has tough winters but get a Hummer and a Snowmobile and learn to love the beauty of it or move. There's a continual rebirth of nature in one way or another all year.

4. Training with my son. It hasn't always been easy. He was actually my one difficult type of student and alway challenged me to find ways to get to him. I couldn't control him, he had his own plans. It's been a challenging road but it's what makes the current times so, so much more fun to do together.

3. San Francisco. Just got back last week and it's still one of my favorite places to visit. Working on a post now.

2. Friends - Yeah, it's one of the obvious ones but it's true. I value my freinds very highly because good friendships need to be cultivated and it takes two.

1. My Hummer H3- Just mentioned it last week to someone. (figure if it's something I mentioned in just under a week, it fits this list). It's only an H3 (baby hummer as the wife calls it), gets pretty good gas milage, good visibility except for changing lanes, and there is next to NOTHING that it can't do in the winter. We had some pretty bad storms with heavy snow last winter and the confidence that it gave me automatically made me fall in love.

No comments: