My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Salmon

You'd think growing up on the shores of Lake Michigan I'd have already gone but this was actually my first time on a Salmon Charter. I'm not big on boat or water above by neck so that might explain it. Besides I've spent the last 20 yrs telling my wife I hate the water (to avoid buying a boat), so if she asks, I had a so-so time.
It was a little slow going at first but the charter captain is known for being able to find the fish.
Once the water laid down and the temp dropped, sure enough.
Yeah, I'd sure go again.































3 comments:

Randy said...

I can smell the smoke house firing up!!

Steve Perry said...

First you murder water bottles. Then vegetables. Next fish. Can puppies and kittens be far behind ... ?

steve-vh said...

Dude, it is the midwest afterall. We're what's left after the flakes move west.