My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Drool Bobbe, Drool

A while back Bobbe and I were discussing classic SciFi and MA books and the name Eric Lustbader came up.

While cleaning up after the water damage in our master bath and basement, I came upon these (undamaged) and knew Bobbe deserved to see a shot. This is just part of the collection, the rest are packed up somewhere. These are all hardcover. The book in the top center holds sentimental value, "Clan of Death:Ninja" published in '81 got me back into MA's in a big way again after I read it. I even had a cockatoo name Miko.


Having never read "The Faded Sun" trilogy, Bobbe you deserve this.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

I had the first several books of the Nicholas Linear saga...but geesh...how many secret pasts can one man have??? I guess I just reached my fill point with that particular character...

The first couple were pretty good...but,I think old Eric was in dire need of getting his ashes hauled...