My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I think he's ready

Leaving for Cebu next week and trying to get in some last minute sparring practice for Cole and Mariah.
Thought I'd try one of my more sneaky combos that rarely fails for me, just to see how he'd react.
You can see his reaction at :30. I go for the combo several times but land it well in the hamstring there.


So, naturally, he returned the favor with this little beauty, 2 days old. I'll upload the clip of that tomorrow. At least I didn't jump around like a sissy.





Yeah, I think he's ready.

2 comments:

Steve Perry said...

Best of luck wished from here, Steve. Stay away from those outdoor food stalls ...

steve-vh said...

Considering I was pretty carefull last time and still got sick, I will be very vigilant.

Thanks!