My body has traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved

Monday, May 5, 2008

New Trainers

Have several new trainers I'm working on and got two done over the weekend.

I'll have pics of Blackgrave's Barung in a day or two.

I was able to get one of the two trainers I did for Chris and his Commando Krav Maga training. I was able to complete it in between waiting for steps of Mike's to dry or cool.

Chris was less than pleased with the style of trainers out there and wanted something more realistic to what they would use. That's Krav for ya.

So he brought me a pic for the SOG Seal Pup and I did one a tad larger. Ended up going with a wrap of hockey tape. Makes it a bit tackier, similar to the original scale material anyway.

Surprisingly happy with how this one turned out.

2 comments:

Steve Perry said...

Looks to me like you could skewer somebody pretty good on that point, Steve. You gonna round it off?

steve-vh said...

yeah, considered that. Ran it by Chris first and he seemed to like it. So I'll let him play with a while and see what he wants to do.